I have created a font with Fontello.
Been using it in Illustrator for half an year and updating it weekly.
Now I have noticed that some of the glyphs are missing in Illustrator. I went through the Fontello, Windows font manager and Illustrator. There is 20 glyphs missing from Illustrator.
So the font seems to be fine (fontello and font manager glyph amount match, font config.json says that those glyphs are in the font), but not all are shown in Illustrator.
Went through my old versions and the problem has existed since May.
In Microsoft Word, I can see all the glyphs.
More weird stuff happening.
Now glyphs are changing to others in older files.
So some how Illustrator is handling the glyphs-table differently than it is. I think no e-value should change on the fly, they are fixed. So it does not make sense at all.