• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-downloading fonts

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchase Adobe Futura 1 & 2 back in 1998. Unfortunately, many system upgrades later they've become corrupted. My whole-system backups don't go back far enough to get uncorrupted fonts, and the ZIP download I archived from Adobe jus hast the MacOS Classic-only downloader app.

Any ideas on how to get clean copies?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no place where you can simply download replacements.

Assuming that you licensed the fonts directly from Adobe (website or by phone), try calling Adobe Customer Support (not technical support) by phone and see whether they can assist you.

If you licensed the fonts through some third party, contact them for assistance.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestions.

I did download directly from Adobe, and spoke to an agent (via chat). They referred me here as they 'don't support downloading on legacy operating systems'.

Will try to find a phone number, I suppose.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No one in Adobe Support should refer you here for issues of obtaining replacement media! Sounds like an agent that should be sent out for re-grooving. These forums are for assistance in product use by other end-users. It is not officially monitored by Adobe nor can anyone here provide any replacement media or files. Sorry!

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines