• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suitcase Fusion Question

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2009 Jun 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently was deleting fonts from Extensis Suitcase Fusion. Apparently, at some point, I tossed a font that upset Fusion. Now whenever I try to access the app. (to add a folder, font, etc.) I get a "Connection Failed" notice that reads–

"The server may not exist or it is not operational at this time. Check the server name or IP address and your network connection and try again."

This pop-up prevents me from doing anything with Fusion.

I am not, and never have been, connected to a server.

My computer is an iMac.

Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question has nothing to do withtypography, fonts, or Adobe, and probably nothing to do with your having removed fonts from Extensis font collections. BHTW - you DO connect with hundreds of servers - whenever you open a web-page, get or send email, etc. etc. Extensis Suitcase also has a server mode, or it may be calling home.

I'd suggest that you contact Extensis support, or find a forum dedicated to their products.

- Herb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Carver283,

The Extensis Support Team would like to assist you with your issue. If possible, could you contact us directly at your earliest convenience so we can gather additional information? We can be reached at: (503) 274-7030 from 8:00am to 5:00pm PST or email us at: support@extensis.com.

We look forward to assisting you with your issue.

Regards,

Extensis Support Team

Product Support & Services Group
Extensis, Inc. A Celartem Company
http://www.extensis.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines