Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit fonts appear in InDesign but not Illustrator

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone can help me with a Typekit issue?  I have managed to sync some fonts with InDesign, however when I use Illustrator none of the fonts will appear. All of the fonts appear in the CC app and appear to be synced. I have restarted Illustrator also but that didn't seem to work.

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Hi camillag30,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! Would you please check that you are signed in to Creative Cloud from the Help menu in Illustrator?

cc-illustrator-signin.png

If you are already signed in, try these steps to clear any stale Creative Cloud session and start a new one:

1) sign out of Creative Cloud from the Illustrator Help menu

2) restart Illustrator

3) sign back in to Creative Cloud from the Illustrator Help menu

After you have signed in again, Illustrator should be able to find your Typekit account

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi camillag30,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! Would you please check that you are signed in to Creative Cloud from the Help menu in Illustrator?

cc-illustrator-signin.png

If you are already signed in, try these steps to clear any stale Creative Cloud session and start a new one:

1) sign out of Creative Cloud from the Illustrator Help menu

2) restart Illustrator

3) sign back in to Creative Cloud from the Illustrator Help menu

After you have signed in again, Illustrator should be able to find your Typekit account information and add the fonts you have selected for sync.

If that doesn't make a difference, please send some more information to support@typekit.com and we will look into it further:

• the recent sync log files from your computer: help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/1649149#logs
  • a screenshot of the font menu in Illustrator with the Typekit filter turned on, similar to this one:

cc-illustrator-filter-2015.png

Please give that a try, and let me know if you have any other questions! Thank you,

-- liz

Adobe Typekit

Support Representative

support@typekit.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines