This morning I migrated to a new iMac using Time Machine. Since then I am unable to load Typekit fonts in InDesign. I am running the latest version of InDesign, Mac OS Big Sur, etc. Everything is new! But my fonts are broken. I have tried:
- restarting the computer several times
- logging out/in of creative cloud several times
- deactivinging/reactivating the fonts in creative cloud
- turning off/on the adobe fonts feature in creative cloud
- verified InDesign preferences to enable auto loading Typekit fonts
- reinstalling InDesign
- changing the name of a file called com.adobe.accmac.plist.old in the machine's Library folder
I see a background task running in InDesign, indicating it is loading the fonts. But they never load.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!
For anyone who may be having this same issue, I resolved it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the Creative Cloud app. Found the answer here: