This morning I migrated to a new iMac using Time Machine. Since then I am unable to load Typekit fonts in InDesign. I am running the latest version of InDesign, Mac OS Big Sur, etc. Everything is new! But my fonts are broken. I have tried:
- restarting the computer several times
- logging out/in of creative cloud several times
- deactivinging/reactivating the fonts in creative cloud
- turning off/on the adobe fonts feature in creative cloud
- verified InDesign preferences to enable auto loading Typekit fonts
- reinstalling InDesign
- changing the name of a file called com.adobe.accmac.plist.old in the machine's Library folder
I see a background task running in InDesign, indicating it is loading the fonts. But they never load.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!
Copy link to clipboard
For anyone who may be having this same issue, I resolved it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the Creative Cloud app. Found the answer here: