• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit fonts not loading on new iMac

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning I migrated to a new iMac using Time Machine. Since then I am unable to load Typekit fonts in InDesign. I am running the latest version of InDesign, Mac OS Big Sur, etc. Everything is new! But my fonts are broken. I have tried:

- restarting the computer several times

- logging out/in of creative cloud several times

- deactivinging/reactivating the fonts in creative cloud

- turning off/on the adobe fonts feature in creative cloud

- verified InDesign preferences to enable auto loading Typekit fonts

- reinstalling InDesign

- changing the name of a file called com.adobe.accmac.plist.old in the machine's Library folder

I see a background task running in InDesign, indicating it is loading the fonts. But they never load.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

For anyone who may be having this same issue, I resolved it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the Creative Cloud app. Found the answer here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts/typekit-fonts-not-synching/td-p/10503307

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone who may be having this same issue, I resolved it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the Creative Cloud app. Found the answer here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-fonts/typekit-fonts-not-synching/td-p/10503307

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines