When I launch CC under assets->Fonts I just get a spinning circle. Typekit doesn't load and my fonts added through typekit aren't available. Help!!!
I would recommend you to open preferences by clicking on the gear icon on the top right of your CC app and then you need to click on 'Sign out', Close the app and then sign-in again with your Adobe ID.
Please feel free to revert back if the issue persists.
I'm experiencing the same issue described by em381864.
I tried logging out and signing in again... it did not help...
I'm using creative cloud desktop 22.214.171.124
Are you still facing that issue? If yes, Do you see any error message?
I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! It sounds like the Creative Cloud desktop application is having trouble writing to one of the permissions files on your computer.
If you are on OS X, please try these steps to rename that file, so the Creative Cloud desktop application can make a new copy:
1. quit the Creative Cloud desktop application
2. from the Go menu in the Finder, choose Go to Folder
3. paste in this path and click Go:
4. In the window that opens, you should see a list of files including com.adobe.accmac.plist
5. click on com.adobe.accmac.plist and renamed it com.adobe.accmac.plist.old. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to change the extension to .old.
6. start the Creative Cloud desktop application again.
If you are on Windows, or the Creative Cloud desktop application still shows a spinner after trying these steps, send a couple of the sync log files from your computer to email@example.com :
yeah, it work it. Thanks