Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Typekit Login Not Syncing to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on dealing with this issue.

I do have a CC account and even when I am logged in, Typekit does not sync. When I click "sign in" I see my account name but it always glitches twice or so, then fails to keep me logged in. However, when I click on "adobe" right next to the signin button, I see my name.
Not sure what could be wrong?

I've tried turning the syncing button on and off to see if that will help--to no avail. I've checked everything listed on this page: Adobe Typekit Help: Troubleshooting Guide: syncing fonts

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2016 Feb 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! It sounds like there may be a conflict with one of the cookie settings in your browser. The Typekit website uses cookies from Adobe.com and the sign in will not work if you have third-party cookies blocked in the browser.

If this is turned on in your browser, you'll need to add a couple exceptions to the privacy setting:

http://help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/760702

If the issue persists, please drop us a line at: support@typekit.com

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines