I cant connect to Typekit and cannot use the fonts. Market is runnig regularly but the font section just shows the spinning wheel... Any Ideas?
Im using a Mac with OS X 10.10.5
I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! It sounds like the Creative Cloud desktop application is unable to write to one of the files on your machine, and so it gets stuck at a spinner.
Run these steps to fix the problem:
1. quit the Creative Cloud desktop application
2. from the Go menu in the Finder, choose Go to Folder
3. paste in this path and click Go:
4. In the window that opens, you should see a list of files including com.adobe.accmac.plist
5. click on com.adobe.accmac.plist and rename it com.adobe.accmac.plist.old. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to change the extension to .old.
6. start the Creative Cloud desktop application again.
Please give that a try, and let us know here or at email@example.com if you have any questions! Thank you,