• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit only one font working on site

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2015 Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have inserted the stylesheet in the head of my HTML. The typekit has been Published and is linked to both my live website and local site. I have customized the CSS selectors and inserted them as follows.

h1{

text-align:center;

font-family:"blenny";

margin:0;

}

p {

text-align:center;

font-family:"wide";

}

The "blenny" font is working but "wide" is not. I tried several different typefaces in replace of "wide" but can not get any of them to work. I put "blenny" in the place of wide and the font shows.

Screen Shot 2015-11-03 at 9.31.31 PM.png

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Type

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Leaha91,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this!  It looks like you are missing part of the font-family name in the paragraph CSS; there aren't any families that are named "wide" in the Typekit library.

You can check the Typekit family name in the Kit Editor by clicking the "Using fonts in CSS" link under Selectors:

http://help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/6859

If you are using Hellenic Wide, for example, the font family name is "hellenic-wide".

Update the CSS file to use the Typekit family name everywhere that you have "wide", and the fonts should start working as expected.

Please give that a try, and let me know if you have any other questions! Feel free to contact us at support@typekit.com as well, if you don't wish to share project details on the forum.

Best,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines