Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit portfolio plan not working

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2015 Feb 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CREATIVE CLOUD

A Portfolio plan is included with all the Creative Cloud desktop apps, web services, and much more.

STARTING AT
$2999/month
VIEW PLANS

I notice when i am on typekit.com that my plan is the "free plan", I do have a photography app subscription (lightroom and photoshop) which is $9.99.
However when i click view plans, I see the photography plan listed. From everything above that i can see, I should be given access to the portfolio typekit plan.

It says "all the Creative Cloud desktop apps, web services".

I have 2 Creative Cloud Desktop Apps, tick.

I see my plan is on the "view plans" page, tick.

Yet why is it that I have no access to the Portfolio plan? Did someone make an error while doing the copy to on TypeKit.com? and did someone add the plan to the page when it shouldn't be listed there? I've had hell with TypeKit ever since buying this license. Is there something i'm doing wrong here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Hi Shaune,

I am sorry for the confusion here.  The plan information on the Typekit page is referring to the Complete Creative Cloud program, which includes Typekit Portfolio.   I'll ask the team to clarify the text, so it's clear we are referring to that $29.99 USD/month subscription.

The CC Photography Plan comes with a Typekit Free plan (previously named "Trial plan"):

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/differences-photoshop-creative-cloud-photography.html

If you'd like to use Typekit Portfolio

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2015 Feb 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shaune,

I am sorry for the confusion here.  The plan information on the Typekit page is referring to the Complete Creative Cloud program, which includes Typekit Portfolio.   I'll ask the team to clarify the text, so it's clear we are referring to that $29.99 USD/month subscription.

The CC Photography Plan comes with a Typekit Free plan (previously named "Trial plan"):

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/differences-photoshop-creative-cloud-photography.html

If you'd like to use Typekit Portfolio with your Photography Plan, you would need to upgrade Typekit separately from Creative Cloud:

Adobe Typekit Help: System and subscription requirements

>> I've had hell with TypeKit ever since buying this license.

Please feel free to get in touch with the Typekit Support team at support@typekit.com; we are happy to help with any questions you have on subscription details or how to use the fonts in the Typekit library.

Best,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines