About a week ago my Typekit stopped working. The fonts that I had been using before are still showing as "synced" in my Creative Cloud account and also in TypeKit, but none of them will show up in any of my Adobe downloaded programs. InDesign CC (2015), Photoshop CC (2015), and Illustrator CC (2015). I have logged in and out of my Creative Cloud account to try to restart it with no luck. I have uninstalled the fonts and reinstalled with no luck as well. They were working great a week before. Not sure what happened. Also, when I go to "fonts" dropdown in Assets in the Creative Cloud the box never opens, and the grey wheel is spinning continually. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. It looks like the Creative Cloud desktop application is unable to write to one of the files on your machine, and so you are stuck at a spinner.
Run these steps to fix the spinner:
1. quit the Creative Cloud desktop application
2. from the Go menu in the Finder, choose Go to Folder
3. paste in this path and click Go:
4. In the window that opens, you should see a list of files including com.adobe.accmac.plist
5. click on com.adobe.accmac.plist and rename it com.adobe.accmac.plist.old. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to change the extension to .old.
6. start the Creative Cloud desktop application again.
Please give that a try, and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your help and patience here.
moving to Adobe Type forum