Typekit won't load/even though it has all synced

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2015 Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last week my typekit mysteriously stopped working, the font section under Assets will stay on a loading screen but won't load no matter how long i wait. I tried to turn type kit off then on again but it is greyed out and i can't do anything with it. On the typekit site it says the fonts are synced (). Today i uninstalled all adobe programs and CC and reinstalled it and still the same things are happening

Wondering if anyone knows what i can do.
Thanks in advances!!

Screen Shot 2015-10-11 at 11.38.20 am.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-11 at 11.38.28 am.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-11 at 11.40.19 am.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2015 Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry that you ran into trouble with this! I believe you are seeing this problem:

https://forums.adobe.com/message/8014974#8014974

If that doesn't fix the problem for you, please send the recent sync logs from your computer to support@typekit.com and we will look into it further: help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/1649149#logs

Thank you,

— liz

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines