HiMy fonts that have been synced from typeset are not loading again. can you tell me if there are alternative ways or maintenance tasks I could start doing as this is happening on a regular basis, I just want to open my current book and have the fonts loadI have tried this below and am awaiting typekit responseany help appreciatedPS I have just loaded the ghostery add on to block trackers, i don't know if this makes a differencesteve w1. Open the Finder
2. under the Go menu, select "Go To Folder"
3. in the window that opens, type: ~/Library/Logs/
I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! Please send a few of your recent sync log files to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will look into why the fonts aren't working for you:
In that email, please also include this information:
- do you use Suitcase Fusion or another program to manage your installed fonts? Which version do you have installed?
- It sounds like the fonts are synced to your Creative Cloud desktop application, but when you later open InDesign or another program, they aren't available in the font menu. Is that correct?
- have you noticed whether this happens after the computer has gone to sleep, or does it seem to be random/unrelated to any particular event?