Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

typekit

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
My fonts that have been synced from typeset are not loading again. can you tell me if there are alternative ways or maintenance tasks I could start doing as this is happening on a regular basis, I just want to open my current book and have the fonts load
I have tried this below and am awaiting typekit response
any help appreciated
PS I have just loaded the ghostery add on to block trackers, i don't know if this makes a difference
steve w
1. Open the Finder
2. under the Go menu, select "Go To Folder"
3. in the window that opens, type: ~/Library/Logs/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Type

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this!  Please send a few of your recent sync log files to support@typekit.com, and we will look into why the fonts aren't working for you:

help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/1649149#logs

In that email, please also include this information:

- do you use Suitcase Fusion or another program to manage your installed fonts? Which version do you have installed?

- It sounds like the fonts are synced to your Creative Cloud desktop application, but when you later open InDesign or another program, they aren't available in the font menu. Is that correct?

- have you noticed whether this happens after the computer has gone to sleep, or does it seem to be random/unrelated to any particular event?

Thank you!

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines