• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typekit

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've just started having problems with Typekit. Creative Cloud used to let me stay logged in indefinitely but recently every time I use any of the fonts it automatically logs me out after a few minutes. I am using a business account with three different users. Can anyone help it's very frustrating? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Type‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Trying to resolve the issue but dont know where to start? I’m working on a Mac. Every time i go to CC it says no internet connection even thought there is, or the wheel just goes round and round.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lisa,

Please refer : App doesn't open | Progress wheel spins continually

Also, Disable any antivirus and firewall that might be blocking access to CC app. You should also try resetting the host file as mentioned in this KB Doc : https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Once your CC app gets functional...we can look into Typekit issue as well.

Regards,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines