Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

use of graphics

Oct 05, 2010 Oct 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Photoshop Elements  6.  I am writing a how-to book about beading.  In my "about the author" section I have a tiny picture of my dog.  The picture is in black and white and is about 1 inch by 1 inch.  Just for fun I dressed him up in a costume using two Elements graphics (a hat and glasses in their full color).  I have given an acknowledgement that the costume is created using graphics from Adobe® Photoshop® Elements® 6.  

Is this correct? Okay? or not allowed at all?  I am just a regular layperson who cannot make heads or tails of the end-use information.  I don't want to send the book to print if I a making a mistake here.

Any answers or information would be greatly appreciated.

Beth Stone

www.bethstone.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I should have inserted the image.

Here it is.  The picture is actually 1 inch by 1 inch

calvy with hat.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beth,

You should post this question on the Photoshop Elements forum at http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.  I have been trying to find the answer all morning.  My email to

the permissions department at Adobe was sent back telling me that the person I need is out until November 26th.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines