• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using fonts bundled with Adobe applications

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2014 Jun 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Adobe CS6 Design & Premium / Middle East Version.

I have a question regarding the use of the fonts bundled with Adobe applications.

I design and sell greeting cards  and printable items you can download and print at home or at a print house.

Before I send the file  to a client I convert the type to a shape (Photoshop) or create outlines (Illustrator/Indesign) and sometimes I send a pdf file.

Am I allowed to use these fonts for these purposes??

Is it ok to use these fonts that way?

One more question,

How can I find out if a font is bundled with Adobe or installed with my OS? is there a list of adobe fonts that are installed with CS6?

Hope to hear from you soon

Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2014 Jun 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is an allowed use. But if you are sending them a pdf, you need to convert the fonts to outline nor rasterize it. Adobe allows embedding of their fonts in pdf files. However, not all font houses allow this. If you have a font that doesnā€™t allow embedding, the Adobe app will not embed the font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines