Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Which Adobe product? Please help/newbie...

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, very much new to Adobe products especially those I'm asking about.

I'm looking at Spark, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator and InDesign.

I run a social media fan account and I design photos with text across them, usually with a texture or filter applied to the photo to enhance it.  I've been playing around with a couple of other apps (non-Adobe) but they're not quite what I need.  One doesn't let you upload your own fonts (ie purchased ones) on iOS and the other doesn't have that ability or enough textures/filters (only about 20, which get very samey).

Will Spark do all that for me?  I've never used Photoshop (it looks daunting), Lightroom seems similar to PS from what I've read and Illustrator/InDesign might be too much for what I need.  I don't run a webpage and don't see that happening in this case, it's literally a Facebook group (would be nice to design a header) and Twitter (where the photo/text posts go).

Would appreciate any help or advice and again, apologies for any "newbie" questions.  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?