which font and how to add a chinese font into font book that can be used in CS6 programs

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering which chinese fonts are useable for Mac OS X. Which to buy and how to use. Should I use Font Pack or other programs to get the font to be used. Any advice is useful. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you planning on using the Chinese language in Illustrator?  Or, do you just want a Chinese looking font, but using the English language?  I use Font Agent Pro for font management.  It allows you to install the font, view it and print a sample.  You can look for Chinese looking fonts online ( i.e., myfonts.com ).  As far as Chinese fonts themselves, I have no clue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to Adobe Type

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines