• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which fonts (if any) are included in Acrobat XI Pro (student license)?

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2014 Nov 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was mentioned to me that rather than buying only the licenses for a few fonts I am interested in, I should consider purchasing Acrobat XI Pro as the fonts may come with the package. However, nowhere can I seem to find out if any fonts indeed come with Acrobat XI Pro. Can someone please advise? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Acrobat is not one of the Adobe products that comes bundled with a bunch of fonts.

Buried within Acrobat's resources are a bunch of fonts to support PDF usage in various non-Latin character set languages, but these are not available for use by other programs as-installed.

By the way, student and educational licenses of Adobe products come with the same resources as those for full commercial license use.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat is not one of the Adobe products that comes bundled with a bunch of fonts.

Buried within Acrobat's resources are a bunch of fonts to support PDF usage in various non-Latin character set languages, but these are not available for use by other programs as-installed.

By the way, student and educational licenses of Adobe products come with the same resources as those for full commercial license use.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks, Dov! This is what I thought, but the person who told me about it is generally a lot more knowledgeable on these matters than I am hence the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines