• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are fonts, (other than adobe's ) not showing up in Illustrator and Photoshop? All the fonts on my machine are licensed, some are free, but they still have a license.

Participant ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Computer System: PC

Adobe Version - CC

Programs: Illustrator/Photoshop

Font Manager Main Type 6.0 Professional Version

I have approx. 9K fonts on my machine, all fonts are licensed albeit some are free, but they are still licensed. Some are licensed for personal use, some are licensed for Commercial Use.

This morning I noticed my fonts, which were not adobes, even professionally licensed had a ** next to the name, then in the font size had a *  instead of the numerical choices.

After rebooting my machine now, none of the fonts, except adobe/typeface are showing up at all, zero, zip, zilch.

Is there an explanation for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very quiet, deserted, forum here. Good choice, but nobody here to reply. Try the InDesign forum: very busy and knowledgable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines