• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 7...cannot install Bickham fonts

New Here ,
May 02, 2010 May 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows 7 all my Type 1 fonts install...except the beautiful Bickham fonts. There are 3 fonts sizes and ornaments and swash caps, and none of these will go on.  I have the PFM and the PS files. I've tried all different ways....

I was able to install them by setting up a "Virtual Windows XP" on my computer and the fonts went right on, but I don't want to put InDesign in Windows XP to use these fonts. I want to work in Windows 7...Can the Bickham fonts be installed in the Windows 7 system?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2010 May 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I read down and found I could just drag these fonts to the Adobe type folder: c\program files\common files\adobe\fonts and it worked.

Let me mention that in InDesign CS4, my fonts are minuscule...any way to see them larger? Screen resolution is fine in all other programs. Not sure why this program does not save fonts being used at the top of the list...and there is no formatting tool. And you have to really work to select each font. Definitely not easy and should be worked on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines