• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Worst tech support ever

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just once when I contact Adobe to get the idiotic Creative Cloud app to load  something  simple like a font properly, I would love to not have chat with some fool at Adobe who tells me to reinstall the whole creative cloud!

Come on Adobe, can you hire some people who aren't just reading a script and can actually think out of the box?

Friggin ridiculous that I have to spend an hour or more of my time just so I can load something simple like one damn font from type kit.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Adobe Type forum.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree. When adobe dashboard says 'contact support for this or that.." Support says 'huh' , what do you mean? I don't understand. Common, hire some pro's Adobe!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ed,

It sounds like you're having problems synching up Typekit fonts to your desktop computer via Creative Cloud. Is that it?

Let me know how I can help.

Best,

Miguel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines