• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zebrawood font compatibility

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Zebrawood font years ago and have been using it since.  I just recently purchased a Windows 10 computer.  I tried to install it and tells me it isn't a valid font file.  Is there a way to make it compatible with Windows 10?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Actually, you didn't purchase the Zebrawood font. You purchased a license to use the Zebrawood font. (And actually there are two different Zebrawood fonts, Zebrawood Regular and Zebrawood Fill!)

All fonts from Adobe that worked with previous versions of Windows will work with Windows 10.

If what you licensed was the older Type 1 format Zebrawood font for Windows, you need to have both the .PFB and the .PFM files available in the same directory. Right click on the .PFM file and select Install and

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, you didn't purchase the Zebrawood font. You purchased a license to use the Zebrawood font. (And actually there are two different Zebrawood fonts, Zebrawood Regular and Zebrawood Fill!)

All fonts from Adobe that worked with previous versions of Windows will work with Windows 10.

If what you licensed was the older Type 1 format Zebrawood font for Windows, you need to have both the .PFB and the .PFM files available in the same directory. Right click on the .PFM file and select Install and the two files will be appropriately installed as a font on your Windows 10 system.

If what you licensed was the older Type 1 format Zebrawood font for MacOS, then you cannot install that font on any version of Windows. The file format is totally incompatible. If this is the case, it would be appropriate for you to license the cross-platform Zebrawood Std Regular and/or Zebrawood Std Fill OpenType CFF fonts. Each OpenType CFF font requires only one file and is fully cross-platform compatible. For Windows, right click on the .OTF file and select install. (Note that the old Type 1 versions of the Zebrawood font family are no longer licensed!)

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I didn't have both files. Installed now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines