• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts for Google G Suite

Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I am using the adobe font "Soleil" for my company branding, but I am not able to use this font for different programs or documents, for example Google G Suite. Has anyone here been through the same situation, or can someone help me solve this issue?

Here I can't find any Adobe Fonts, for instance Google docs.
Screenshot 2021-01-19 at 15.04.22.png

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fonts are installed for the apps on YOUR COMPUTER. Google Docs runs entirely in Google's cloud, it cannot use the fonts in your computer. You need to distinguish between local apps (like Notepad, Photoshop) and cloud apps (like Google Docs).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help! Do you know if there is any way I can hack this? I also heard about this free add-on for Google Docs called Extensis Fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you can't use any kind of clever font manager because Adobe don't give you the font files which the font manager would need. Google do have a very large collection of fonts, you should look at that because that may be the only choice you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found this article , it comments on a connection between Adobe and Google Workspace. I'm still researching, I'm not sure if this would also work for common or for google plus users as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines