• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sign in Typekit / Adobe ID

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After having updated to Acrobat DC I cannot sign into Typekit. Anyone else who has that problem?

Working on Mac IOS 10.10.2. The other CC-applications work and I could login Adobe on my desktop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Hi Anja,

I've replied to your support email, but for the forum history:  It sounds like there may be a conflict with one of the cookie settings in your browser. The Typekit website uses cookies from Adobe.com and the sign in will not work if you have third-party cookies blocked in the browser.

If this is turned on in your browser, add these domain names as an exception to the privacy setting: *.adobe.com and *.adobelogin.com.

This help page shows how to add the exceptions in your browser:

http://help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/760702

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2015 Apr 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the steps in

Adobe Typekit Help: Update your Typekit login to Adobe ID

Typekit

In case the issue is still unresolved then contact Typekit support.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion Adobe Type.

Thanks.

Atul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2015 Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anja,

I've replied to your support email, but for the forum history:  It sounds like there may be a conflict with one of the cookie settings in your browser. The Typekit website uses cookies from Adobe.com and the sign in will not work if you have third-party cookies blocked in the browser.

If this is turned on in your browser, add these domain names as an exception to the privacy setting: *.adobe.com and *.adobelogin.com.

This help page shows how to add the exceptions in your browser:

http://help.typekit.com/customer/portal/articles/760702

We are working on alternative options, but the exceptions are necessary for now. Please give that a try, and let me know if you still cannot sign in to your account! Thank you,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines