• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing rights for "Oriya MN" font

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2015 Aug 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I would like to use the font "Oriya MN" for a logotype. It is a system font. How can I get the rights to use it for a logotype? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

“Oriya MN” is not a font distributed by Adobe and thus, we cannot give you the information you are requesting. We recommend you contact the vendor or creator of this font (a web search should help you with that) and enquire of them as to usage rights for that font.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“Oriya MN” is not a font distributed by Adobe and thus, we cannot give you the information you are requesting. We recommend you contact the vendor or creator of this font (a web search should help you with that) and enquire of them as to usage rights for that font.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey did you ever find the owner of this font? I am also trying to use it for my personal logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2016 Mar 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oriya MN is a font family included in some versions of Mac OS X. Its manufacturer is Murasu Systems Sdn. Bhd. Malaysia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2016 Mar 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2016 Jun 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Were you able to get the font? I am trying to find how I can use it for a website font.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines