I have an issue with fonts from Typekit and sync via Creative Cloud. Creative Cloud app on my Mac (OS X 10.10.5 and CC with the latest release 22.214.171.124) won't load synced fonts on Fonts tab, where is only loader. Adobe applications say that Typekit is off. That's weird, because everything worked fine. On the Preferences pane I'm not able to turn off Typekit (radio buttons are disabled). Any ideas to solve this problem? I tried restart my Mac, relaunch Creative Cloud, log out and log in to the Creative Cloud, change DNS to Google Public DNS etc. and nothing works. It's really frustrating.
I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this! It sounds like the Creative Cloud desktop application is unable to write to one of the preferences files on your machine, and so it gets stuck at a spinner & font sync doesn't work.
Run these steps to fix the problem:
1. quit the Creative Cloud desktop application
2. from the Go menu in the Finder, choose Go to Folder
3. paste in this path and click Go:
4. In the window that opens, you should see a list of files including com.adobe.accmac.plist
5. click on com.adobe.accmac.plist and rename it com.adobe.accmac.plist.old. You'll be asked to confirm that you want to change the extension to .old.
6. start the Creative Cloud desktop application again.
If that doesn't fix the problem for you, please send the recent sync logs from your computer to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it further:
I'm having trouble finding the Go menu in Finder. Do you know where that might be located? I have a Macbook Pro if that makes any difference.
Go menu is located in the menu bar on the top of the screen There is an Apple logo, Finder, File, Edit, View and finally Go.
I cannot seem to find the file or the menus on Windows where is it located? or how do I fix this on windows?