Exit

2022-02-21 Community Release Notes

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, Adobe Community 👋

David here, at your service.

I’ll be your new Product Manager for the Adobe Community. I’m super excited to be here, and I promise you that I’ll do my best to ensure you have a delightful experience here in Community.

As a team, we’re committed to continually improving the Community by resolving bugs and implementing new features & enhancements with each release.

Here’s an account of the improvements you’ll find in our latest release:

Enhancements

• As a part of our broader SEO/performance improvement efforts, we implemented a leaner home page stylesheet to increase page load speed and improve our search engine ranking.

Bug Fixes

• We fixed an issue where cover image uploads showed an upload failure prompt when a user canceled an upload and then tried again.
  • We fixed an issue with event tracking analytics for the “report” button.

We’re working hard to release more bug fixes and enhancements over the next few sprints. Stay tuned and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Your Community Team

TOPICS
Release Notes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome David 🙂

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Euan!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to have you here, David! Welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I'm glad to be here! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations on your new role David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Michael!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, where is the link to submit requests for enhancements?  I have a simple request for an enhancement.  Add a "Copy/Paste" function to the presents!  

It is very convoluted and troublesome now to copy the preset name - and a little dangerous.  Being able to paste the name of the preset in Camera Raw into the PS layer after you open an image is important.  How can you remember what preset you used to open the image?  You get a nice result and later you want to remember what preset that was... currently, you have to right click, then hit "Rename Preset" then carefully select the preset name - being careful not to accidentally erase it, then "Copy", then hit "cancel", then paste the name into the layer after you open it.  A simple "Copy Preset Name" function added to the right click menu would be tremendously useful!  PS already has that fnctionality in the layers menu where you can double-click on the name, it's automatically selected, and then just do "Command-Copy." Voîla!  Why can't you do that in Camera Raw with the Presets?  Please add that.  Thanks!

Or, it this isn't the appropriate place, could you tell me exactly where Adobe has "feedback" buried in the program? Much thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @garymak --

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us; we love to hear it.

To ensure the right folks see it, I suggest you post your idea in the Camera Raw Community's ideas tab. There are some helpful tips you can follow here on writing feature requests.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the prompt rely and information!  Will do!  Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'Select product list' of Wishform has no Camera Raw item that would take to 'Ideas'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, where is the link to submit requests for enhancements?  

========

Hi @garymak,

It varies. 

Adobe's User Voice is for posting feedback & feature requests for some but not all products.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

A few community boards like Photoshop, Lightroom & Lightroom Classic have dedicated sub-communities where users can  post & vote on "Ideas." 

And when a product has no User Voice or "Ideas" sub-community, feel free to use the form below.

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

It's clear as mud, right? 😬

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post helps!  Thank you.  At least I now have 3 solid links to someplace inside the Kafka-esque Adobe structure where one might possibly get some answers to the products we're paying monthly fees for when they suddenly change without warning or explanation...  I will bookmark them! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@garymak,

Changes to CC software are posted in each product's "What's New" section.  To avoid unwanted surprises, read the "What's New" before you update/upgrade to new versions.    

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/whats-new.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David nice and stay your job! Please aware against bad scammers! And good luck for improvements and protection for Products etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who's ex-Product Manager for the Adobe Community, could you tag this employee username?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kukurykus, I think you're referring to me. I'll clarify that I haven't left Community experiences and platforms — I am working on another project very related; however, my role on the actual Support Community site and platform has been heavily, heavily reduced. I have regular check-ins with the overall Support Community team weekly so you may still hear from me from time to time. Hope that helps!

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing it's your first post after 10 months I'm sure you're now involved into other project 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David

Welcome what time zone are you in?

You have friennds on Maui!IMG_0959.jpegIMG_0142.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TURTLES! I love sea turtles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines