Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2022-03-14 Community Release Notes

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone! 👋

We released several enhancements and bug fixes to the Community last week. Here's what's new in our latest release (3/14/2022):

Enhancements
  • We deployed SEO homepage changes to Japan & Korea communities; and set up Naver (South Korea's most popular search engine) for Korea Community.
  • We made localization adjustments to the copy on Korea Community's homepage to more closely reflect cultural tones.
  • We added multi-line text editing & hyperlinking for admin Internal Notes.
  • We updated the copy in the Report form to reflect updates to our content management policy.
  • We completed an investigation around hiding saved images in the upload manager (stay tuned for release next sprint).
Bug Fixes
  • We fixed an issue where Korea Community’s report button went to the global Abuse Report board.
  • We updated the text on the Sign forum to Adobe Acrobat Sign.
  • We performed several routine security updates.

Thanks,
Your Community Team

TOPICS
Release Notes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shouldn't title contain today date, ie. 2022-03-21 than a week older? Also I see similar problem in your starting thread, where you use 2 weeks older date than Monday at 2022-03-07: 2022-02-21 Community Release Notes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kukurykus -- Great questions, thanks for asking them.

Two things:

# 1.

I've titled the post based on when we released the features, not the date that I'm posting the update. There are instances of this happening in previous release notes (snippet below). To your point, they should be the same and I'll try my best to compress moving forward.

davidwang_0-1647894662022.png

# 2.

For the 2022-02-21 release, there was a delay in posting release notes since I only joined the company/team on 2022-02-22 and had a period of "ramp-up". I agree, a 4-week delay is too much, so my apologies for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I cannot update any apps due to error code 301, is there any thing I can do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably after your comment will be moved to Photoshop (Beta)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry but I cannot even download other apps 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then moving to Download & Install may be better idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

josephine fersini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines