• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

5 Thumbs up for migrating to clearspace Forum

Nov 01, 2009 Nov 01, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I want to thank you for migrating to this new forum, I have worked on clearspace for a while and It is indeed a very robust  collaboration/social networking  framework,with very nice forum feature,

maybe you can enabled blogs for users  in the future .?

anyways I have two thumbs but giving this move a  5 thumbs up.

Regards

Levan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote:

[personal attack removed]

but apart from all that, it's great.

Message was edited by: Jochem van Dieten

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am surprised to see that no one has noticed you have been kidding all the time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it a sense of humor, it sure a very poor one.  I  mean if he can even get JVD to write desertation on how sorry the Jive/Clearspace Software is. Doesn't strike me as being funny. IF he try comedy he needs to go to The Red Skelton/Jack Gleason school of comedy. Or be Jay leno's under study to learn what humor is. This Forum Software is nothing to joke about. It too bad to ven be funny.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 02, 2009 Nov 02, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[edited] for questions about moderation, start a new thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[edited] for questions about moderation, start a new thread

This place is a joke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am downgrading my vote  from 5 thumbs to 1.5 thumbs, for being slow,.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am downgrading my vote  from 5 thumbs to 1.5 thumbs, for being slow,.

Levancho:

If you had previously experienced the excellence of the WebX (the former ADOBE Forums) rather than the abysmal performance and content that you witnessed in the appalling Frozen Fusion/Macromedia Forums, you probably would not have started this thread in the first place!

And if you had also read some of the on-going threads in THIS Forum you would have realised just how angry nearly all of us are about what has transpired and you would have saved yourself from being sizzled in boiling oil — minus ALL of your thumbs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2009 Nov 03, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've got to be kidding.

Five thumbs up what exactly?  But even that wouldn't hurt as much as it does to use this Jiveware MESS with more bugs than grains of sand on the Earth!

This software is some of the most poorly constructed, untested, slowest, and unreliable pieces of rubbish I've ever seen on a professional company's website.

Why enable blogs, to slow it down more? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines