Exit

A new weirdness

Advocate ,
Apr 20, 2009 Apr 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a different computer and I'm seeing this in Safari:

oddity.jpg

Also, I couldn't make a new post - the message box was very narrow and not accessible. Is it just old-browser-itis or has anyone else seen this layout? The 'currently being moderated' appears by every post. Weird.

(2nd edit for typos - don't like this toy keyboard either )

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 20, 2009 Apr 20, 2009

Kath-H wrote:

oddity.jpg

Also, I couldn't make a new post - the message box was very narrow and not accessible. Is it just old-browser-itis or has anyone else seen this layout? The 'currently being moderated' appears by every post. Weird.

Ihave reorted in another thread seeing this message box issue, too. The resize option isn't even there. No txt cursor to type any text...

Went away with a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can resize the message box using the bottom right corner, don't know about the other stuff though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zeno Bokor wrote:

you can resize the message box using the bottom right corner, don't know about the other stuff though

Well, the layout looks the same as usual here in Firefox, so it must be an old version of Safari - hang on - v1.3.2 - yep, I expect that's it. For a moment I thought we were really going to lose the left column

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kath-H wrote:

oddity.jpg

Ihave reorted in another thread seeing this message box issue, too. The resize option isn't even there. No txt cursor to type any text...

Went away with a browser restarrt (Camino 1.6.7). Was very frustrating for a bit.

Don

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines