• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AATC

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2009 Jul 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an Adobe Certified Expert. I also have a training center which trains students only on ADOBE Products. Please let me know the process to attain Adobe Authorised Training Center Status to my training facility.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Madhan,

This forum is to comment on the forums themselves, how they work, etc., not to discuss Adobe products.

I suggest you turn to whatever section of the web site deals with your issues.  As fellow users here, we can't help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guess what?

I put Adobe Authorised Training Center in that little search box in the browser and the first hit was:

http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/aatc.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2009 Jul 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 06, 2009 Jul 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines