Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About license of Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2010 Aug 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings)

I plan to buy a Photoshop Elements software to use at home. And i'd like to clarify if it is posible to reinstal it if my computer is totally replaced?

I mean - i bought it and installed it on my current PC. Some time later (6-12 months) i decide to upgrade a PC and replace it.

Will i still have a right to install Photoshop Elements on my new PC and what should i do to activate it on new PC?

Regards,

Dmitry

p.s. Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2010 Aug 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2010 Sep 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, regarding on your inquiry, you may re-install the software if you wished to upgrade your OS

but before you do that, please make sure to deactivate the program on you machine if incase you didn't get the chance on deactivat

ing it, you may call the Customer Service department at 1 800 833 6687 to help you on reactivating the program..

because you may only install any adobe software on 2 machines.. Thanks , hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 23, 2010 Sep 23, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you can still install it in your new PC but before you do that, make sure you have deactivated it on your previous PC.

To deactivate:

Launch Photoshop Elements > click on Help > and choose Deactiavte

Once this is done, you can now successfully re-install it on your new PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines