Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

about "benefits of registration:" free downloads

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2009 Jul 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

After I've logged in to Adobe, I'm encouraged to try the benefits of registration listed here:  http://www.adobecs3.com/register/benefits/?lang=en, but the items are not active links.

I've checked to see if I AM registered properly and am advised that I am -- but can't seem to activate the downloads (which I'd like to use, especially the fonts).  Any assistance much appreciated!

Thanks!

Pamelaviolet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not a Complete Link if it was it would not be ended with a comma

I take that back it does work but it takes you back to a page with no way out except to close window or back track.  If you scroll down to bottom of page page the is a link in Lilpuchen print you need a 20 Power telescope to see about if you wish to ask questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're correct, the comma is not part of the url.  It is, rather part of an English teacher's necessary grammar.  Will get out magnifying glasses and look at url.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong forum, Pamela.

Product questions will not (and should not) be answered here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pamelaviolet wrote:

You're correct, the comma is not part of the url.  It is, rather part of an English teacher's necessary grammar.

Yes, but introducing it (the comma) the way you have screws up the link and makes it inoperable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, the link works fine.  The comma doesn't affect it at all -- try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that it may take as long as six months for Adobe to send you the email with the links to the registration benefits after you have registered.  If you register multiple times (due to reinstalls, installs on laptop, etc.), you will get one email per registration, way late.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck getting anything. I have never received anything in the past CS2, CS3. When I purchased CS4 a while back I never even bothered to select the free benefit crap as I knew I would never get it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah.  Well, I won't bother wasting my time with that.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 16, 2009 Jul 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I purchased CS4 a while back I never even bothered to select the free benefit crap as I knew I would never get it. 

so the system works then!

works so well, i skipped cs4 for the first time since photshop 5. let me know when cs5 comes out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol, yup the system works (smarty pants)

Hey, when PS CS5 comes out but it, test it and let me know how it works.

dave milbut wrote:

When I purchased CS4 a while back I never even bothered to select the free benefit crap as I knew I would never get it. 

so the system works then!

works so well, i skipped cs4 for the first time since photshop 5. let me know when cs5 comes out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dec9 wrote:

Good luck getting anything. I have never received anything in the past CS2, CS3. When I purchased CS4 a while back I never even bothered to select the free benefit crap as I knew I would never get it. 

Hmmm...

I get my emails within hours of registering. I had to reinstall Photoshop the other day and during the reinstall I registered again and got another email with a free gift. I bet if you have a SPAM filter and they are all in the SPAM folder of your Email software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote:

dec9 wrote:

Hmmm...

I get my emails within hours of registering. I had to reinstall Photoshop the other day and during the reinstall I registered again and got another email with a free gift. I bet if you have a SPAM filter and they are all in the SPAM folder of your Email software.

i've never gotten a cs3 email reg. confirm. and no, it's not in the spam folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

i've never gotten a cs3 email reg. confirm. and no, it's not in the spam folder.

I guess Adobe likes me better! 

there must be advantages to being Pope I suppose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote:

dave milbut wrote:

good point. i'm heading home in 15 minutes and i'll do a shot of tequla in your honor!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

Buko. wrote:

dave milbut wrote:

good point. i'm heading home in 15 minutes and i'll do a shot of tequla in your honor!

Good for you, do a couple of extra shots for good measure.

Although I have to admit I'm on a bit of a Martini thing lately. Vodka, Shaken not stirred.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote:

Although I have to admit I'm on a bit of a Martini thing lately. Vodka, Shaken not stirred.

Vodka... a few cubes of ice... and a splash of soda... Dry and beautiful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

i'm heading home in 15 minutes and i'll do a shot of tequla in your honor!

Mmm... just a shot?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

That means that you prbobaly set yourself NOT to receive Adobe offers, ads, alerts and emails in your Adobe account (the so-called "store" account) not your forum prefs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hmmmm....... na, I am never wrong. Maybe on to something though.

Buko. wrote:

dec9 wrote:

Hmmm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pamelaviolet wrote:

Hello,

After I've logged in to Adobe, I'm encouraged to try the benefits of registration listed here:  http://www.adobecs3.com/register/benefits/?lang=en, but the items are not active links.

I've checked to see if I AM registered properly and am advised that I am -- but can't seem to activate the downloads (which I'd like to use, especially the fonts).  Any assistance much appreciated!

Thanks!

Pamelaviolet

Note that you only get your choice of ONE of those "bonuses", not all of them.

AAAA_registration_bonuses.jpg

Also, you get access to them as you originally register the product.  They will send you an email with a code so that you can redeem one of bonus prizes, not all of them—and there is absolutely no way to get them after the fact or through other channels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines