• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account disabled - reset, please?

New Here ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction to get this resolved.

I tried to log on to the forums using my regular Adobe ID, and was gretted with the helpful message "It appears your account has been disabled. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake." As this offers no means of contacting an administrator (unless I'm missing a link somewhere), it left me a bit stuck. I've registered using a secondary email address, but I'd prefer to have my main one reactivated to avoid keeping tack of which ID I'm logged in with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried at different times during the day?  A different browser?  Sometimes it can be just a glitch in the server.

What OS and broswer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried different times of day, using different computers (Mac at home, Windows at work) and indeed different browsers, with the same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you are in right place.  An Adobe staff person will address the issue when they log on.

You did not get any notice you were being barred from site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the email address on the account that isn't working? Send it to userforu at adobe.com instead of posting here.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, that's the original me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should be fixed now. User hadn't signed into forums since 2008.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - back in as "real me" again.

Hadn't realised I'd been away that long - but then, I'm generally in read-only mode here unless I've got a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - email sent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines