Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACP's "All NB__colourmanagement's Badges"

Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACP's

Posting about this again and hoping to get some attention please?

I have been posting on the forum a few years now, but yet the "badges" on my profile are not reflecing that at all. Appareently I have, it seems, answered only 13 questions and had 25 correct answers over all time.

Can it be fixed? does it matter? Does it affect ACP status? 

ACP's please, if you have this issue like my post it MIGHT mean some one who can do something about the problem notices ;~}

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted about that before. The numbers are based on how people marked your answers in Jive and most people don't come back and mark questions as correct.

I believe the number of posts is more relevant as it is indicative of the support you have provided. If I go to a forum and see someone has posted 10,000 times, they probably have a fair idea of the product.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those badges belong in a Kindergarten.

Baker's Dozen? Dont even know what it means: Sounds more like Dirty Dozen 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an English expresssion Ann.

"It's widely believed that this phrase originated from the practice of medieval English bakers giving an extra loaf when selling a dozen in order to avoid being penalized for selling short weight."

You bought by number but the law was based on weight. Yeah, I know.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion none of that really matters. Do you know how many Correct Answers, what is called Solutions now, you had on the old forum? And or the number of Likes or Helpfull marks you had on the old forum? 

The only thing I remember, in general, was the number of points I had. Somewhere around 21 Thousand but none of that matters over here.

Does it have any status on whether you stay a ACP? I have no idea. I wouldn't think so as I have viewed a few ACP's profiles that have been members for years and they only have 2-3-4 thousand points and stay ACP's.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ann a Bakers Dozen is 13 as opposed to the nomal 12. Not sure when or how that came about but as far as I've ever known, even today, if you order a dozen of something from a REAL BAKER you get 13.

But I have never ordered anything from a baker, real or otherwise, let alone a dozen of something.

Loved your first line ending with Kindergarten.

This whole forum is like it was designed by Children for other Children. Certainly not for Adults that help other Adults with Expensive Computer Software to make a living with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines