Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Certified Expert (Master) exams

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2011 Jul 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

if you want to take two ACE Master exams (Web AND Video) do you have to do the Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash (all three requiered for both certifications)exams twice?

Didn't find a suitable place to post this question so I hope anyone might help or redirect.

THX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note that this forum category is NOT for users seeking assistance with using Adobe products. It is for assistance with using these online forums only. If you are seeking assistance with an Adobe product or another Adobe service, click here and choose the proper category to post in.

Not here... go to http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and search

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I mentioned: If I HAD found a suitable place to post this I would've gone there. I thought there might be even a FAQ or support contact regarding Certifications. but as this is not the case (or if it is, the link's very well hidden) I had to got to the forums (which take forever to load).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that the Certification folks have a space set up in the Forums. Their web site is at http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This what the website says:

Master certifications:

ACE Master Certification Recognizes your skills with entire product suites. To become certified as an Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Master, you must pass the current exam for each of the products in the suite. All exams must be the same version, for example, all CS3 or all CS4 to meet the requirements.

Can't be any clearer IMO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2011 Jul 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the answer all by myself just by calling the right persons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2011 Jul 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines