• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Community crashes when I try to post a question (rare that I am able to even post this now)

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe community won't let me post a question. Normally it will prompt me to log in after being logged in already. Sometimes after logging in and submitting, it just reloads to the login screen. Very frustrating and I'm not sure why this is happening. It is a miracle that I was able to even attempt posting this and another question earlier today. Normally, it would not even let me finish typing my question before this happens (see picture below) then it exits the screen and goes back to the login screen.

Anyone have any idea as to why this could be happening?

It says at the bottom in the orange box, "The content that you requested could not be displayed due to an error. You may have been logged out. If this problem persists please contact your system administrator." I haven't tried contacting my administrator yet, but I would just like to get some ideas as to why this is happening. Last resort, I will contact them. Thanks!

PopUpError_Adobe Community Crash.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2014 Sep 22, 2014

Try a different web browser and/or clear your browser cache and/or clear your cookies

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different web browser and/or clear your browser cache and/or clear your cookies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That seems to have worked for the moment. Hopefully the issue doesn't arise again, otherwise I will do that method again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that it worked... I use the Internet, but anything more complicated than two tin cans and a string (did you ever do that with a friend?) is about the same as magic as far as I am concerned... wave my bent magic want and mutter some incantations and hope things work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2014 Sep 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm most familiar with the Apple implementation of jive.

There are a series of login bugs / features.

You should login before surfing the forums.  This avoids a bug were the software doesn't notice that you have logged in.

If your login status get confused. you need to clear your web browser caches.

You should pick a forum base like the list of your posts and consider this  your home base.  You should put this in a separate window.  You should find an auto reload add-on to your browser that reloads the page every 15 to 20 minutes.  Thus, you avoid the forced logout problem.

It's probably best to use the Chrome or firefox web browser.  Chrome seems to work the best on the most platforms  ( works on the ipad whereas Safari has problems ).

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines