• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE DEMANDS A CELL PHONE TO SPEAK TO AN ADVISOR... I DON'T HAVE ONE!

Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently adobe has a requirement now, and is making an ASSumption that everyone has a cell phone.  I do not. NOT EVERY ONE ON EARTH HAS A CELL PHONE. 

Now what? I need help and I can't reach them.

I FIND THIS REPREHENSIBLE. I'VE BEEN ON PS SINCE PS3 AND THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.... ASSUME EVERYONE HAS A CELL PHONE. SOME OF US DON'T NEED ONE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us what exactly you need help with, you mention PS, is that Photoshop you're referring to, if you provide more detailed information about the issue you have maybe we could point you in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's odd, because I phoned them with an issue a few months back and there was nothing that required a mobile to do so. Did you use one of the phone numbers from this page?

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @starbird parrot,

I think you're caught in 2-step verification which sends a text message to your cell phone to confirm you are who you say you are.  There is also an option to receive code at your e-mail.  See link below.

https://account.adobe.com/security

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines