• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition (ADE)

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2012 Nov 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find a correct forum for this piece of free software?  I have downloaded it and installed it.  I can now read the EPUB documents but I want to know whether there is anyway to print a selection of text/pictures without copying and pasting into  Word or something else.

Apart from reading the docs on the screen, what else is this software good for?  I am of course, assuming that not everybody is disabled on this planet.  I am not disabled so is this software any good for me?  I have got some EPUB books and the publisher tells me that they don't publish these books in pdf format anymore.  These EPUB docs cannot be converted into PDF without using to third party converters online and I don't want to do this because of copyright issues.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK thanks.  Will try to ask them if they know anything about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines