• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe does not allow you to pose your own questions when trying to get help.

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2010 Dec 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download an update for Adobe to view Youtube. I bought a new computer and needed the download. I went through all the steps and got to the section of reading the license agreement. However, look as I did, there is no place to mark Accept the license agreement so I can proceed to download the update. Why is this so difficult? And why do you not leave room for a message like this. If the problem is not one you define, then there is no way to write the question the user has. Please respond to my e-mail address: [email address removed by host]. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but you are in the wrong forum; this one is for discussions on the forums themselves. Also, it is a user to user forum, not a channel for addressing Adobe. And most users do not offer personal services through email, which in any case is against the spirit of these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See http://forums.adobe.com/message/3221931#3221931

If you have more questions, please post in the Flash Player forum, and when you do, specify some basic information like your operating system & version, browser & version.

P.S. do not post your email address in a public forum; spammers will be happy to collect and use it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines