If it was, there would not be so many questions here at all
It took Adobe Illustrator about 5 Versions to even be near Complete

Someday they will finish it
But for now we all have to suffer with Arcane Tedious Code Problems

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2009 Jul 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does your statement have to do with forum comments and how to make the forums better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just stating the Obvious

That is why Flash has to have dozens of Forums just figure out simple Scrpt questions

This program is not made for Designers, for sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i blame macromedia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT hasn't been a Macromedia Product (unless Macromedia took over Adobe rather than other way around). There should have been some been some improvements.

Since Adobe has the smartest brightest programers known to computer industry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PjonesCET wrote:

IT hasn't been a Macromedia Product (unless Macromedia took over Adobe rather than other way around).

PJ always has an answer, even when it's wrong.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you admitting that Macromedia took over Adobe? according to all the press Adobe forcibly took over Macromedia despite the users of Macromedia Products wishes.

I owned Studio 8 and I knew as soon as the take over was done There would be little inavations and updates in the former Macromedia Products. The fire would be gone.

Kind of like when MS takes over anything they suck the life out of what they take over, and if its not what they want (they just want to kill any chance of someone doing something they might get into)they spit it out.

To me Adobe is like a MS's little Brother.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? For letting adobe buy them out? Both companies had to do something to keep Microsoft at bay (least back then).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok,

I understand your point now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was speaking to the original post. flash has never  been an "easy" app to learn or master. for that i blame macromedia, where it originated. and adobe hasn't done squat to make it any better. MM programs were a mess from the get go. the only one worth it's weight was freehand, so it figures that's the one biggie that adobe would drop. i'd be laughing my arse off if it weren't so stupid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dave milbut wrote:

MM programs were a mess from the get go. the only one worth it's weight was freehand,

Could that be because Freehand originated with Aldus?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lol! yes, good point buko. speaking of aldus, i just found an old old old disc of aldus photostyler! ah, good times!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I up until recently had some Pagemaker 3 disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buko. wrote the following:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark A. Boyd wrote the following:

Buko. wrote the following:

I wrote a hell of a lot more than that! Just because I left one of the

quote attributions in place exactly as it was sent to me (ending in

wrote:), the body was deleted from the message. This SIMPLE problem was

identified by Jochem during the preview phase!

They've had more than 90 days to fix things. That was the final straw

for me. I'm not even coming back to look for improvements anymore.

--

Mark A. Boyd

Keep-On-Learnin' >:[

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DreamWeaver is a pretty decent program, although I can't say whether the Adobe version has gotten worse or better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2009 Jul 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just noticed this funny off topic thread but after reading I still don't understand why Flash is "not finished".  Surely we don't think Adobe has abandoned Flash or sucked the life out of it or anything, they're pushing it like crazy and building a massive projects with it in mind, Flex and AIR for starters.

Oracle is complicated too, is it not finished because it's hard to become an expert at?  That's just silly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2009 Jul 13, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The evolution of the human race is not finshed either. There are still some pathetically underdeveloped intellects around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines