1. Browse Forums button doesn't work! I tried both Mozilla and Safari.
2. While browsing the forums in advanced search window, Mozilla doesn't let me find the needed word by typing in the first letter. I have to go to Safari to do it.
3. Since the list in the search window is so fuzzy, with no distinguished main themes (you can at least make them bold), without any clear alphabetic order, with all subthemes always expanded, it becomes really frustrating to find what you need!
3. If I want to make an advanced search after while browsing the forums, I have to open a new search window, then select the needed forums again and again. Why is it so difficult to make the advanced search options expandable under the search button at all times? And to be able to remember the selection. Also if I am in a specific forum, I should have an immediate option to search that active forum without selecting it again from the list. That's how normal forums work.
4. In Advanced search there should be an option to look for Title, or Content of a thread.
I am placing this company on a web site that "Name and Shame" company's that act like they do, They are one of the most unuser friendly company's around that just scam people for personal info and in return users are unable to make e mail contact. This company are scam artists and consumers are best warned about them.
It's time company's like this were made accountable to consumers so do not purchase any of there products or you will receive the same treatment.
Never mind. I will get in trouble.
Post deleted by me.
Ah come on and join the banned group
I was just going to note that if a poster wants to sound convincing: they at least need to get the spelling and grammar correct.
Get the issue here not the grammar, i could give you a very choice grammar sentences if and when required.
This is the Forum comments forum. This forum is intennded for comments on the way these forums work, not for comments on Adobe business practices. Please post all comments you have on Adobe's business practices on the Adobe.com feedback forum.
And there's many, many more where those came from. It also makes you wonder, exactly how many issues still haven't even been uncovered yet because 99% of the users here just don't care enough to report the problems? Many will just leave rather than be bothered - the ones here are only the tip of the iceberg.