• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Help Hell

Enthusiast ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought and upgrade to Design Premium CS5.5 on May 2 to be able to qualify for the free upgrade to CS6.  I purchased CS5.5 no problems, and even commented on the fact as there can be problems when ordering software from Puerto Rico. I waited for an e-mail for CS6 to arrive, and waited nothing forthcoming so I tried the chat help, went at that for a bit, and they said wait 24-48 hours, so I did nothing came, so I downloaded the trial version, and waited another week, then I tried replying to the order status e-mail thing, no response. I wait another week and called help. Help was very polite apologized for the inconvenience blah blah blah, your case has been escalated to the next level and you should get your order in 24-48 hours.

Waited  3-4 days no response, called back, repeat 4- 5 times meanwhile I'm getting a slew of emails, saying your case has been resolved, your case is open. and we haven't heard back from you your case is about to close. Called today, and got to one fellow, Depak, no last name who seemed to know what he was doing, went so far as to create a new adobe account for me, and then the call gets cut off. While they take your call back number, they never call back, and they will not give you a way to get back into contact with them directly so you are forced to start again. So I call back get someone new, get to a supervisor tell the whole story again, say how my service has been good, except for the no call back. I go on to explain how I have little faith in the wait till Wednesday (they've abandoned the 24-48 hours) and ask emphatically what should I do when I wait till Wednesday and get no reply FOR THE FIFTH TIME, some grumbling and he says hell see what he could do, puts me on hold and bam I get hung up on again, no call back.

Five days left on my trial, and then I'll be forced to go ballistic on some poor customer service rep just to break through the bureaucratic barrier that prevents you from getting in contact with anyone who has the ability to get anything done.

and yes I know this FCA, and has nothing to do with Adobe help, but I'm venting in the best place I know.

Jay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This MAY be a better place...

New forum for Download & Install & Setup problems

http://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup

Chat http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

Possible email address for feedback adbecare@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 26, 2012 Jun 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Waited till wedneday, when I got an email telling me to wait 24-48 hours. Saturday my cased got closed again. Tried the chat, and got told to wait 24-48 hours. Called again today. First time I got put on mute, they said hold wasn't working, waited for about 20 minutes and got hung up on. Again they did not call back. Tried again through the return line, threatened to return CS5.5 got informed that my case was in progress and that I should wait 24-48 hours.  If I don't get this by thursday I will return the suite.

And they want us to trust them with Adobe Cloud?

They love to tell you that they have kicked this up to a higher level, but that you cannot actually talk to anybody who has the ability to do anything about your case.

Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jay Chevako wrote:

Waited till wedneday, when I got an email telling me to wait 24-48 hours. Saturday my cased got closed again. Tried the chat, and got told to wait 24-48 hours. Called again today. First time I got put on mute, they said hold wasn't working, waited for about 20 minutes and got hung up on. Again they did not call back. Tried again through the return line, threatened to return CS5.5 got informed that my case was in progress and that I should wait 24-48 hours.  If I don't get this by thursday I will return the suite.

And they want us to trust them with Adobe Cloud?

They love to tell you that they have kicked this up to a higher level, but that you cannot actually talk to anybody who has the ability to do anything about your case.

Jay

What exactly is the problem?  You can't get any help if you don't know how to state the problem succinctly and to the point.  Also, we can't help you here because I don't think you are complaining about these forums.

I suggest state your problem briefly so that somebody can direct you to the correct forum and/or correct Adobe contact.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jay,

I hope you're doing well. My name is Bing and I'm the Social Media lead for our Global Customer Success team here at Adobe.

I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies for the run-around. That said, I see your Design Premium CS5.5 purchase (AD005097593) made on 05/02. We'll be processing your Design Premium CS6 upgrade shortly (order# [removed by admin]).

I'll follow-up with you again once there's additional information.

Cheers,

Bing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apreciate that, but could you not post things like my order number on a public forum.
Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 27, 2012 Jun 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the [removed by admin].

Jay

[ You're welcome - admin ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 28, 2012 Jun 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Complaining to this forum seemed to have worked, Cs6 arrived by Fedex and installed. Thank you for your help Bing.
Jay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jay,

Good news!

I have been waiting to use my "Free Upgrade Offer," until I started seeing resolution for others' issues with it. Now, I need to move, as time for that offer (upgraded to CS 5.5 just before the CS 6 release).

Thanks for reporting your success and good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2012 Jun 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that it worked (I took the liberty to contact Bing).

She (and others from her team) is also available on twitter under the handle @Adobe_care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines