Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe tv in itunes

Explorer ,
May 19, 2009 May 19, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

there is a way that i can record or bring all the adobe tv conferences to the itunes as a podcast ?

if it is ... how can i do that.that would be great

well i hope someone can tell me how can i record this conferences and videos to my ipod touch to can watch them at work.

if there is any other way but postcast please let me know .

Regards

Cesar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2009 May 20, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the place to talk about the Forums... not about any particular product

You might start here and select http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa

Or, go to the site for Adobe conferences and look for a link to save to your computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no legit way in which you can record and bring tv conferences in iTunes. It is copyrighted material from adobe. But you can record your tv and watch that video. In iTunes there is no option where you can import podcasts like that right now. But it might be available in the future. Apple is still trying to fix iTunes error 14 permanently so I think it will take some time to get fixed and the import option to be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines