• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe9.3.1

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2010 Apr 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I started noticing problem using adobe to open abobe files. Instead of getting the 'adobe' content, the file will open with 'windows', but with right click and 'open with' with adobe option, files open fine.

So, I uninstalled adobe 9.3.1, and tried to install back (9.3), but installation did not 'complete' after 7/8 tries. Quite a few times, the installation process didn't even look for 'destination' for the file!

Now, with adobe being ‘re-installed’, I cannot open any file, what's more, every time I click on adobe, my screen will jump completely black, get all the desktop icons look highlighted and weird, and then a box re surface with "adobe encountered an error and need to shut......"

Any take on this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you are talking about Acrobat -Adobe is a company- you'd be much better off posting your question in the appropriate Acrobat forum, which you may find here:

http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat

This forum is for discussions on the forums themselves...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...or if you talking about Adobe Reader, post in http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums/adobe_reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines