• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adove Experience Manager Forms for Federal Government

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if any U.S. governement federal agency is using Adobe Experience Manager Forms? If so, could you let me know which agency?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Removed from Spam as the question should be dealt with in the AEL community, as  suggested by John T Smith.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea and Why should anyone let you know which government agency is using AEL?

Actually I'm going to mark this post as Spam.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removed from Spam as the question should be dealt with in the AEL community, as  suggested by John T Smith.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I work for a federal agency. We are looking into Adobe Experience Manager Forms as a possible Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, but we wanted to see if any other federal agency is already using it. The procurment of new software is a nightmare, so if another federal agency has already gone through the process, we could use their submission package to speed things up for us. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I work for a federal agency. We are looking into Adobe Experience Manager Forms as a possible Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, but we wanted to see if any other federal agency is already using it. The procurment of new software is a nightmare, so if another federal agency has already gone through the process, we could use their submission package to speed things up for us. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines