• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advertising on forums

LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can something be done about advertising on DW forums.  This guy seems to advertise his products in almost all the replies he posts on DW forums.  For him Adobe is horrible or that the products are horrible except, of course, his own products.

<ALsp>

This is just getting ridiculous when people are trying to provide suitable solutions using Dreamweaver rather than some third party products.  I think he should be warned advertising of products is NO NO.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tax Site,

Dreamweaver would not exist today if not for the third party developers of the late 1990s.

Perhaps another class of poster on these forums should be warned?

I rarely advertise here. I rarely even pot here. Please count my posts. This forum is virtually worthless to Extension Developers for marketing purposes. I post about my products only  when I think it will help someone.

Thank you for your courtesy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines